Completion of the online application ensures students will be considered for any scholarships that meet their eligibility level. Eligibility can be based on parish membership, grade level, volunteering efforts, academic success, financial need, etc.
Select the appropriate link below based on the grade level your student(s) will enter in the 2020-2021 school year. Application must be completed for each student in the household.
2020-2021 10-12th Grade Scholarship Application
Community Foundation Scholarships for Incoming 9th Graders Only:
APPLICATION DUE DATE: March 31, 2020
The following list of scholarships is only a brief list and does not reflect the complete breakdown of opportunities. If you have questions regarding this process, please reach out to the Advancement Department, 715-842-4805.
- Church of the Resurrection PCCW – Tuition grants available to incoming Gr. K – 12. Must be a member of The Church of the Resurrection, Wausau, WI.
- Holy Name Parish Men’s Society – Tuition grants available to Holy Name of Jesus parishioners.
- St. Anne Fatima Council - tuition grants available to incoming Gr. K – 12. Must be a member of St. Anne Catholic parish, Wausau, WI.
- St. Catherine's Ladies Council – Holy Name Parish - Tuition grants available to Holy Name of Jesus parishioners.
- St. Matthew Parish Soup Supper – Tuition grants available to St. Matthew Parish families.
- St. Mark Parish Ladies Council – Tuition grants available to St. Mark Parish families.
- St. Michael Parish Endowment Trust - Tuition grants available to incoming Gr. K – 12. Must be a member of St. Michael Parish, Wausau, WI.
- St. Therese Parish Little Flower Council - Tuition grants available to St. Therese Parish members.
- Sally M. Hattenhauer Scholarship - Student of financial need planning to attend a school within the Newman Catholic Schools system at any grade level.